Title : Recruitment Manager
Reports to : Talent Acquisition Head
Location : Munich
Job Purpose : We are looking a IT Recruitment person who has extensive experience in recruitment IT candidates in ERP area in German market.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
As a Recruitment Manager, you'll be responsible for managing the internal stake holders across the geography. You will be responsible for the delivery of recruiting, matching, selling and placing candidates to new and existing accounts taking a consultative approach.
Key responsibilities include;
1. Business and Delivery Stake holders
2. Managing the pool of candidates with Business forecast
3. Manage various Delivery and Account Managers
4. SLA Management and Cost Optimisation
5. Use a consultative approach your main priorities will be to ensure that all internal clients and candidates receive an outstanding service.
6. Regularly communicating with the stake holders.
7. Work to recruitment targets and deadlines in a fast-paced yet quality focused environment.
The Ideal candidate will be;
- Recruitment Management Experience, with handling SAP hiring’s both permanent and contractual (Any discipline considered)
- Experienced in working to targets within in a sales driven environment.
- A proven track record of fulfilling volume hirings.
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- A self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Competency in all aspects of IT.